If you missed my call last week, I’ve got the replay ready for you! I’ve also added slides to it for your viewing pleasure. Before you start watching, be sure to grab a copy of the free handout HERE.
In this call, you’ll see and learn:
- About how I was kidnapped as a child and taken to Mexico (and a copy of my “missing” poster)
- How I started traveling after finishing college, before I had even started my job
- Three major lessons I have learned about travel, and how you can apply those lessons to your own travel plans to save hundreds or thousands of dollars
- Numerous tips for safety, saving money, and increasing your travel opportunities
- Pictures of various trips I have taken around the world
Watch the video below! (And the principles apply to everyone–teachers and non-teachers alike.)
Would you prefer to download the audio version of this and listen on the go? Here it is:[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/171341324″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
If you want more lessons like this, CLICK HERE!
Did you jot down some questions on the handout as you listened along? Ask them below, and I’ll reply!